Terms and Conditions
Offers are valid until 12/31/2019 by participating businesses in Canada and Israel. Restrictions may apply and offers may very. Use of membership may be restricted when used with any other offer, clearance, in-store promotion or retailer loyalty program. Membership shall only be used by the card holder, the cardholder’s spouse and/or cardholder’s children ages 0-14 and is not transferable. Valid photo ID may be required. Mizrachi Canada is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use
Responsibilities of the Cardholder/Liability:
- Mizrachi assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, any failure by Partners to honour any rewards, offers of promotions by such parties, or the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice;
- Mizrachi membership and participation are privileges which can be revoked by Mizrachi in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by Mizrachi, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to Mizrachi, the Membership Program, or the interests of its Members or vendor partners;
Protection of Privacy:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will maintain the privacy and security of all personal information collected from Members, including, but not limited to: name, address, email address, telephone numbers, date of birth, account number and purchasing information (“Personal Information”).
- Personal Information will be used for marketing and promotion, to communicate with members, to provide members with special offers.
- Personal Information will not be shared with third parties including partner vendors.
- Members have access to their personal information on their account page.
Termination of Membership Card:
- Mizrachi Canada reserves the right to cancel the program and Membership Card at any time, or to replace it by another program.
- Specify the means by which Mizrachi will communicate changes to the program/termination of the program to the Member.
- Specify how the Member can terminate their membership? ie. upon 30 days’ written notice to Mizrachi’s head office?
Disclaimer and jurisdiction:
- No decision of Mizrachi Canada to refrain from exercising or enforcing, or failure to exercise or enforce, its rights under any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver thereof, or a waiver of the right of Mizrachi Canada to enforce any other provision of the Terms and Conditions, and no waiver by Mizrachi Canada of any violation of any provision or stipulation of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any violation of any other provision or stipulation thereof.
- Each provision of these Terms and Conditions is independently enforceable and the unenforceability of one provision will not affect the enforceability of any other provision.
- The General Terms and Conditions are subject exclusively to the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, applicable therein. In the event of any dispute, the courts of Ontario have exclusive jurisdiction.