© 2020 All rights reserved
Executive Assistant (Part-Time, Hybrid, Flex)
You are a master of organization, communication, and efficiency. You enjoy working with a collaborative and warm team of motivated professionals. You’re independent, resourceful, and like to get things done quickly and efficiently. If this sounds like you, read on!
About the role
Mizrachi Canada is looking for an executive assistant to manage a variety of communicative and administrative responsibilities. This is a part-time hybrid role, requiring 20 hours of work a week, with office presence required occasionally. To be successful in the role, you will need to be a master of organization, efficiency, and communication.
- Manage the Executive Director calendar and itinerary; including the scheduling, planning, organization, and coordination of meetings, conference calls, events, travel, and logistics with both internal and external clients
- Manage correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director and the team, by processing incoming emails, calls, and taking appropriate action and escalation with minimal supervision
- Manage organizational data and preparation of reports and briefing documents in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, Excel, Word documents, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for the ED and the team as required.
- Assist the team with ad hoc requests i.e. coordination of events, meetings
- Superior time management, organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated independence and comfort with taking the initiative to resolve issues
within the scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office & Google Workspace
- Excellent planning and organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrable prior experience in a mission-driven or comparable role that used the
required skills sets
$20 to $25 per hour
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com